O$ - Changing the Serialization window

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Mon Apr 13 13:50:33 EDT 2009

Hello David,

Not too sure what damage can be done, but just giving me a keyboard is
usually enough.  I have stayed in the top 50 items so far, I got bored
of doing them all, especially as you have to do it each version.

I don't use an installer, I just copy a complete install, already
serialized, etc.  Not found a problem with it yet, Mac or Windows.  I
am using Studio v4.3.1 on Mac and Windows.

Mike Matthews