O$: couple questions

Keith Bartlett keith at adnetltd.co.uk
Sun Apr 12 06:31:44 EDT 2009

On 12 Apr 2009, at 09:40, Mike Matthews wrote:

>> Difficult to see how that could possibly be.  The only person I
>> know coming close to Keith is Jock, so that gives you some sort of
>> scale.

Bl**dy cheek!  :)))

But Mike is quite right.  Brain fade I'm afraid, haven't thought about
octal since my Honeywell days on the DDP series mini's.  But I did
have quite a good turn of speed in reading the old paper tape
directly.  Who needs a tape reader?

Cheers
Keith

Keith Bartlett
Adnet Ltd - (0)1491 642133
www.adnetltd.co.uk

 This message contains information from Adnet Ltd which may be privileged
 or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
 disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this mail is
 prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us
 immediately and then delete this mail from your system.