O$ - DAM issue - differences between dev and runtime

David Walton omuser at charlie.housing.admin.nyu.edu
Tue Apr 7 09:52:38 EDT 2009

Hi again,

This do $inherited doesn't work - nor does do $inherited.$update

Do default does work, but does not return an understandable value.

Which begs another question: If you use a table class to override the
standard table $update() method, how would you check for sql errors?

For now, I'm using a check to see whether $cinst.$rowsaffected is
greater than zero.

Thanks.