O$: Disappearing Code bug

Wizardcompserv at aol.com Wizardcompserv at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 11:13:18 EDT 2009

In a message dated 02/04/2009 16:07:12 GMT Daylight Time,  ms at smartrack.co.uk
writes:

This has  just happened to me in 4.3.1. I can't ever remember it happening
quite  like this. I've been working on a window all afternoon and it was
looking  really neat. All nicely coded and working beautifully.

I shut down  Studio and re-opened and what have I got? The window I had at
noon with  hardly anything on it. I thought I was imagining things to start
with.

Time to start all over again.  Grrrrr!

Michael

In some ways I am glad it is happening to other people and not just  me - I
have go into the habit of saving the work frequently so that when the  gremlins
get to work I do not lose too much

That does not help you much though

Regards
Wendy Osbaldestin