O$: Disappearing Code bug

Michael Seall ms at smartrack.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 11:06:41 EDT 2009

This has just happened to me in 4.3.1. I can't ever remember it happening
quite like this. I've been working on a window all afternoon and it was
looking really neat. All nicely coded and working beautifully.

I shut down Studio and re-opened and what have I got? The window I had at
noon with hardly anything on it. I thought I was imagining things to start
with.

Time to start all over again. Grrrrr!

Michael