List added to gmane.org

Fred Brinkman fred.brinkman at coditel.net
Wed May 28 15:19:57 EDT 2008

Debra, there you put your finger on a sore spot (in my opinion)...
yes, omnis-dev is publicly available, but so are the email addresses
in there... so maybe it would be a good idea to have some kind of
protection there as well.

On the other hand, it has always been this way and it has never caused
any problems I know of...

Fred

Fred Brinkman

http://www.euromnis.org
Fred Brinkman Consultancy
B-1000 Brussel

Mob. +32-474-838080
mailto:fred.brinkman at coditel.net

Op 28 mei 2008, om 21:08 heeft Debra Peters het volgende geschreven: