How do I detect a click in Graph2?

Inge Bøhn inge at dakantus.no
Tue May 27 16:21:36 EDT 2008

I just downloaded Studio 4.3.1 and converted my library to this
version. Then my graph worked like it should, with detection of
evGraphClick.

Then I guess this was a bug in Studio 4.2.
Since I cannot move to 4.3.1 yet, I would like to hear if anyone have
found a way of using this in Studio 4.2.

Regards
Inge