$cinst.$class of a subwindow - 2

David Swain dataguru at polymath-bus-sys.com
Sat May 24 19:58:06 EDT 2008

I guess nobody listens anymore. I've covered $subinst in classes for
years - as well as writing about it occasionally (even on this list).
I carry on about understanding the difference between a field and its
contents, especially as it applies to container fields like popup
menus and subwindows where the contents of the field is an instance
of some type. Perhaps it was too dry a topic and not entertaining
enough... ;-)

Guess I need to do a Tech news article (or series) on subwindows soon...

Regards,

David Swain