O$: idea for window $zoomfactor

Jim Creak jim at jacsoft.co.nz
Wed May 21 18:10:15 EDT 2008

You should wait at least 23 hours, give the rest of us time to get
up, brush what hair we have left, settle in front of our computers
with a good cup of tea and time to read trough the eMails BEFORE
assuming that there is no response :)

Mind you, I think it is a great idea. and since There is a call for
ideas for Studio 5 this would be a great time to send it in.

Thanks
Jim

JACSoft Programming Ltd.