Re passing of parameters

Andreas Pfeiffer andreas at familiepfeiffer.de
Mon May 19 03:24:44 EDT 2008

Kim,

As Jonathan pointed out it is always a good approach to pass in a
return method. This makes the usage of the enter data command useless
and also guides the developer to create shorter and therefore reusable
methods.

Please see my technical note "programming without the enter data
command" at

<http://www.omnis.net/technotes/tngi0016.html>

Hope this helps.

Kindest regards,